Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Minnie PC

I forgot to write Part II of my post about Minnie... Since my post about her was so long I didn't want to include a picture in that one. I think it's important to have one though.

This picture is so special. Minnie had a blast during Christmas and enjoyed every moment. She was so fun! All of our cats have enjoyed Christmas. I'm so glad she was able to be here for one more holiday season. I will always cherish this picture because its the last one with Minnie, my sister and me. I'm very thankful we thought to take this!

It's amazing how looking at a picture you can immediately transfer yourself to that time. This is definitely one of those memories. I can feel myself sitting next to my sister, touching Minnie's fur and smiling at the camera. I remember it so well. Crazy how that is...

We always loved you Minnie and we will never forget you. You were a special kitty, my precious beach souvenir (we got her 13.5 years ago from Pacific City, hence the full name), and snuggle bunny. I hope you're happy and enjoying being with your furry sisters.


Minnie PC
1997-2011

No comments: