Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Etsy Finds:: Simple Necklaces

One site that I thoroughly enjoying browsing on a regular basis is Etsy. I love the variety of handmade items from sellers all around the world. Recently, I have come across some lovely dainty necklaces and am considering getting one or two. This year I am trying to only buy handmade jewelry (locally or non). I love the selection of handmade items and feel that many fit my changing taste in necklaces. Currently, I am loving small chain necklaces with little details. I think they go along better with the type of shirts I wear and are more practical for teaching.

Find here
From jennijewel's shop, located in Los Angeles, California. She has a variety of handmade necklaces and earrings. Some of her necklaces have a simple chain with a arrowhead stone or a little cross or multiliple small colorful beads.

Find here

This little heart necklace is from Coco Handcrafted Jewelry, located in Sterling, Virginia. This artisan has many simple jewelry pieces -- sparrows, initial charms, and dainty bracelets. 

Find here
This delicate colorful necklace is from the shop, seven9, located in Kailua, Hawaii. Seven9 has many lovely little necklaces and gorgeous earrings -- another favorite of mine is the golden leaf necklace.

Which one is your favorite? What are some of your favorite Etsy finds?

No comments: