Friday, July 1, 2011

5 on Friday: Beach Quotes

Since I am heading to the beach today I think it is appropriate to keep with that theme for my "5 on Friday" post. :) With that said... here are some good beach quotes. Enjoy!

Pretty Petal Studio
  • "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by currents, plan by tides and follow the sun." - Anonymous
  • "Why does the ocean rock the moon to sleep every night? So the sun will wake and kiss the beach." -- Anonymous
  • "The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. " -- Jacques Cousteau
  • "In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is a story of the earth." -- Rachel Carson
  • "I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm." -- Anonymous
Happy July 1st and Happy Friday!

~~~
The picture above was taken from an Etsy photographer, Pretty Petal Studio. This photographer has some incredible pictures, I'm glad I came upon her site! Thank you Google. ;-) Here's the website to see this picture & the rest of her shop

1 comment:

Simply Authentic said...

Hope you have a great time over there!