Monday, March 19, 2012

Fashionably Late Outfit Post


Isn't the back of this dress great? I love how the top part of the dress fits my body.
It's been well over a week since I wore this outfit and I think I have mentioned a "future outfit post" about two times. So here it is! I really love this fancy dress. I wore this for my sister's wedding rehearsal (though I did not originally buy the dress for that event) and then again last week for a special date with B. We went to dinner at Gustav's to celebrate being together for a year (actual date is sometime during the last week of March). We had a blast dressing up and eating delicious food. Oh my goodness! Ya'll must try Swiss cheese fondue!!! If you haven't you are seriously missing out. I tried it for the first time last week and oh wow. I have to say, if any food could compete with chocolate, that is it. Mmm mm...

Alright, here's the breakdown of my outfit, but with a few side notes: (1) Next time, I would like to try belting the dress-- I could see a gold, silver, or black belt with it. (2) I have to say, my legs look darn good. It's a modest outfit but I love how it showcases those (it's okay to be proud of your body once and awhile!). (3) Perhaps a different sort of cover-up instead of this cardigan?!?! -- Any suggestions are welcome! I would love to get more mileage out of these items.

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Dress: Target on clearance last year ($17.99- couldn't pass it up!)
Tights: Hanes @ Fred Meyer
Shoes: Merona @ Target -- nice shoes but don't fit my feet great, glad they weren't too much $
~~
Because I'm mean I am concluding with this picture..... ;-)


Mmmmm....

No comments: