Monday, May 14, 2012

Instagrammed Weekend

This was a fabulous weekend!! Hot weather (80 + degrees!) and fun times. Here is what I did via Instagram (you can follow me: sincerelyangela1)...


On Friday -- I got my present for Mother's Day, a hanging basket. It's tradition now for me to get her this. It's the gift that keeps on giving too! They last from May until October usually.

Saturday-- Most of these pictures were from that day.
Silly kitties
A nice picture of happy pansies on the porch
My amusement with people at their convertibles -- on days like this you see a lot of them
A picture of the big blue sky
Dinner at McMenamins. :)

These warm days make all the rainy ones worth it. I am pretty sure that here 1 sunny day = 10 rainy days. So I guess it's about right that we are having a week of awesome weather! Totally puts a smile on my face and a spring in my step! haha (yes pun fully intended)

Happy Monday ya'll!


No comments: