Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outfit Inspiration: Belted Floral Top


found via Pinterest from The Life Pretty Anonymous
I love, love, love this outfit! A beautiful ruffley floral shirt + cardigan + belt + jean skinnies = great combo! I do have a floral top and could create an outfit quite similar to this one. Perfect for Spring (though, if you live in the PNW, might I suggest a pair of boots for this week?).

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. I checked out this fashion blog and it's authored by two sisters who enjoy fashion. They write anonymously with tasteful humor. I think I'll peruse their site a bit more!

4 comments:

Franziska said...

I love that outfit as well - would love to see your take on it!

Unknown said...

How cute is this outfit, I LOVE it!!!!! Such a cute summery casual and girly outfit!

xoxo,
Rachel
Rachel’s Lookbook

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Love it! Wish my thighs wouldn't take over the whole outfit on me!!!

Olivia Palermo's Style said...

Hi Angela, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :-)
I am back now! And this is a really cute outfit! Greatings