Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Style: Using What I Have





It's been quite awhile since I did my last outfit post and Sunday provided the perfect opportunity to take some pictures (Thank you Mom for taking these for me!). I do put together super casual outfits during the week but I don't always get a picture of them. Anyhow... This is what I wore for Mother's Day! I was thoroughly enjoying the fact that I was in a SKIRT (as I am in pants like 98% of the time). Best part too-- I used items that had been in my closet for awhile. I had been mulling over this outfit for a few days and then put everything together. I am quite pleased with this and also love that I got to wear that beautiful cream shirt. I don't wear it enough since it is short sleeved and not typically warm like it has been. Now that I have more cardigans and blazers I am going to try and wear it when I sub/tutor.

Not to copy J's Everyday Fashion (she often asks a question w/ her posts) but.... Do you think this is classroom appropriate? * 

Cream Top: Forever 21 (~ 2 years old)
Spaghetti strap underneath: Aeropostale
Skirt: H & M (1+ year old)
Shoes: Airwalk / Payless (1.5 + year old)
Necklace: Handmade from Silver Image- saw it at Farmers' Market last year and received it as a gift later on

*fyi, I would not wear this w/ kindergarten where you are constantly bending over.

No comments: