Friday, September 16, 2011

A Fun Friday Post!

My cousin Simply Authentic took part it in a fun Friday blog post called "Fill in the Blank Friday" created by Lauren, at The Little Things We Do. Since I haven't had much time to write this week, I thought this would be a good post. Join in if you would like :)

Fill in the Blank Friday


1) You should always take the time to take pictures, important to capture those special moments in nature/time/with people (or whatever catches your eye!). You can't ever go back to the past and get those pictures again.


2) Cats & sunshine make(s) the world a happier place.

3) I can hardly wait *to be done with grad school (Dec 2012!) & *to pay off my student loans.


4) Any day I can set my own schedule/routine is my favorite day of the week.

5) Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is The Hills (MTV show).

6) If I could, I would make sure that all children in the world receive good quality education & have their basic needs met.


7) I rather like where I live. I have recently fallen in love with the PNW, the place I have lived in for 24 years. The past few years have been a struggle- mainly due to the climate and feeling restless...but I can deal with it. I love being nestled in between the mountains and ocean.

No comments: