Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: Free Time

Happy Friday everyone! 

Amazing, just a week ago I was hanging out in the hotel as it was the night before the wedding. Tonight, I am sitting in the green chair with Cheese Puff snuggled next to me (he thinks he owns this chair and does everything he can to take up the space) and Sarah is on the couch with cheeks bigger than a chipmunk's (she had her wisdom teeth out yesterday). Life is pretty darn exciting here and I like it... haha :)

Lauren's theme this week is free time. A glorious topic! I have had some of that this week and it has been really nice, also part of the reason why I got started on my big simplifying project. It's been a good week!

Credit: Lauren at "The Little Things We Do"

1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is to move slowly in the morning and take my time getting ready for the day. I love waking up and sitting in my bed for as long as I can (even better if there's a kitty resting in there with me!).

2. When I have free time I tend to spend more time on the computer than I should...

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would definitely spend quality time on Pinterest and catch up on blogs that I follow. Then I would, preferably with B, go to our favorite restaurant that serves amazing soup (and the prices are so, so good!) and other delicious treats. I would also get some frozen yogurt because I am addicted to that stuff :) Yes, I too, would eat a whole lot on my ideal day off. Hmm.. I would most likely spend time with a good friend and do a little shopping. End the day with a good meal, maybe watch something on TV and cozy up in my bed, only to dream of doing it all again!

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others)... Both. I always like to have some time to myself, but then once I am satisfied with my alone time I am ready to be with others. I enjoy my time with family members and friends. I like to spend a good amount of time with Jennifer if she is available.

5. Most my free time happens at various times... This week has been fairly low-key, but I start my practicum on Monday and then free time will happen on the weekends. 

6. The best thing about free time is getting to have control of what you want to do. I love it when I don't have to worry about getting from one place to the next.

7. The next time I have free time I should probably clean my room, continue my January Organization Project and read (I have a huge book stack on my nightstand!) but instead, I will probably use the day for running errands or avoiding my room (might get other things cleaned up haha). We shall see!

No comments: