Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Peacock Love Affair

I must confess:

1. I love rainbows.
2. I love peacocks, as they are neat birds with rainbows on their feathers.
3. I love teal.
3. I love Pinterest because it has the above mentioned things.

With that said, I wanted to share some peacock ideas from Pinterest. I think I will be creating a whole board just for this topic... (I won't take offense if you think I am strange ;-) ) Looking at these "pins," I am quite amused with how most of them are wedding-type ideas. I guess I have taken up more of an interest in weddings since my sister recently got married, but I also just genuinely like these peacock things. So pretty!!


Definitely my favorite!!!







I also have a great love affair with all things related to the beach... Peacocks and the beach make me a happy gal. I love all of the colors with both of those creations: blues and greens. Though, to throw you off a bit, red rose bouquets put a smile on my face too. :)

What are some of your love affairs?!

1 comment:

<3 Andrea <3 said...

i love pinterest. i have recently discovered it too. it is sooo cool!! love you!