Monday, January 2, 2012

The Wedding

Weddings are hard to describe, particularly if you were involved with being in them. 

We're all still in the "afterglow" of the wonderful day. It is fun to review the day and the different aspects of it. Weddings are just one of those surreal events in life-- the anticipation and planning go on for awhile but the day itself is over in the blink of an eye. 

I'm not really sure how to even tell how I felt or what all happened, truthfully. There are parts of the day that I will always remember though. One of them being how D held his composure during the whole ceremony, smiling in his eyes. After walking out of the sanctuary, Sarah and D hugged each other and that is when he burst in tears of joy. There was lots of happiness and relief that they were finally husband and wife.

For today, I am just going to let some of the wedding pictures speak for themselves. I intend to make a list of events and shout outs at some point this week. Right now, I am enjoying looking at the pictures and remembering the great day.








No comments: