Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sweetest Thing

This was such a fun day!! Mom, Sarah and I got together with a friend of ours, an "ex-neighbor." We met her (Christy) her daughter and granddaughter at a lovely cupcake shop called the Sweetest Thing. Oh, and it is the sweetest thing. These delightful treats are made with high quality natural ingredients. They also look too good to eat!

I will tell ya'll, I am not a big fan of cake or cupcakes for that matter, but the moment I tasted the "Lady in Red" my mind changed instantly. These cupcakes are so good! Not something I could eat all of the time because they are quite sweet, but certainly perfect for a get together with a dear friend. :)





Lady in Red





After having delicious cupcakes we went to see Christy's house and then went with her to CAT Adoption Team to see her newly adopted kitty. We enjoyed chatting and catching up :) What a wonderful day-- and it was full of sunshine too!

The darnest thing is though... I had my camera and did I get a picture of us together?! Guess that's what happens when you get up in chatter. Oh well. More of an excuse to see each other soon. ;-)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love that place!! Todd and I found it one year in when we were on a valentine's date. Looks like you enjoyed some yummy treats.