Friday, October 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: Lasts

Wow October 5th! How did it get to be that already? Seriously. October. We're two months away from this year ending and potentially getting closer to a Zombie Apocalypse  ha. ha. Suppose they'll forgive my student loans? That would be awesome! Ugh yeah... Finding out the big bad # of debt was a bummer this week for sure. I've been kind of stressed this week in terms of finances (plus it did not help that it cost $261 for new lenses for my glasses. Yes. Lenses). Somehow the loans will get paid -- just am anxious to get it all zero-ed out so I can start on my next educational adventure. We'll see though. I think I just am feeling a little ADD these days and am wanting to change something (*positively*) in my life. Maybe I'm just addicted to that feeling of starting over and freshness. Kind of like getting a whole new planner and admiring its crispness. Anyhow... I am in a rambly mood... I will go onto the "Fill in the Blank Friday." I haven't done this for awhile - as Sara says, she's lost her mojo for blogging. So have I. I'm still trying to find it out "there" ;-)

Thanks Lauren for the blanks & this image!
1. The last thing I ate was   Raspberry Chobani 0% fat yogurt. SO good! Now, this is a real addiction folks! I eat it for breakfast, snack, lunch, and amazingly: dessert. Just thinking about it makes me want another. haha 

2. The last time I went to the beach was   September 1st. Unfortunately, it was not the best beach trip ever -- it would have been pretty awesome had an emergency not occurred. Oh well. Things just happen and you go on with it! 

3. My last vacation was to   Southern California for a week in August. Went to a cousin's wedding in Newport Beach/Bay (such a fun day!) and then went to Disneyland 2 days, Hollywood Tour and Universal Studios.

4.The last place I drove was   to take my dad to the doctor's office then we went over to the mall so I could get my new work pants re-hemmed. Productive morning on this beautiful Fall day!

5. The last song I listened to was ... Oh good question. I generally have the radio on when I drive but I didn't this morning with dad in the car. So last night coming home from work was the last time I listened to music. I flip between 95.5 (modern pop music) and 99.5 (Wolf/ country music). Anyhow, it was some song from one of those stations! haha

6. The last thing I watched on TV was   the Presidential Debates. I use my actual TV for Netflix 90% of the time, however. Currently Mom and I are enjoying the old show "Coach." I remember it being on TV when I was really young so it's fun to see it now. We laugh a lot!

7. The last time I said "I love you" was to Brian. :)

Happy Friday everyone! I'm looking forward to hearing a football game tonight at my old high school. Hoping for another exciting game :)

No comments: