Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lovely Spring

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow." --Proverb

I love that Spring is here and that ever so slowly it is starting to feel like it. Unfortunately, the weather isn't a great indication of the new season. The Pacific Northwest truly only has two seasons: Less Rain and More Rain. While I hate the rain, I'm thankful for the beautiful scenery. I'm so happy to see flowers blooming and trees bursting with color.

I have yet to get pictures of my beloved cherry trees, but here are some pictures I've taken so far of this pretty season (and with my new camera I might add!):



(Having fun with the color accent tool on my camera. Pretty hyacinth!)

(Leaves getting ready to burst on the willow tree)


(Raindrops on a daffodil)


(Again, with the color accent-- had to highlight these amazingly yellow daffodils!)

1 comment:

Simply Authentic said...

Love these great photos Ang!