"The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses." -- Hanna Rion
Most definitely. Being outside is a wonderful way to relieve stress and to feel grounded. Here are some more pictures from Sunday... it was delightful :) Excited that this weekend is going to be warm! Grow garden grow!
- Plants in pots needing to be transplanted
- Beautiful calla lilly - they remind me of the family beach house (think these came from there actually)
- Happy Cheese Puff, sunning himself
- First rose bouquet of the season
- Used my grandfather's hoe to organize the rows of corn -- you were with us Papa!
- Pretty clouds, looked like ocean waves
- My gardening supervisors: Mrs. Peacock & Cheese Puff
- Sleeping Beauty under the roses