Thursday, March 22, 2012

Enchanted

This is me praying that
This is the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name
Until I see you again
These are the words I held back
As I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
*

After looking through old emails with B, we determined that today made it a year since we met for coffee/tea. It's been a year of trying new food, going new places, and all kinds of fun. I wonder what the next adventures will be!
~

To explain the song lyrics above: this post is reminiscent of my middle and high school days. Perhaps I was inspired due to the middle schooler I have been tutoring for quite a few weeks. She's all about expressing herself through poetry and music. Sometimes it is good to live out our teenager ways! Also, I will be totally honest (slightly blushing here) but when B and I first started dating I would blast this song in the car. Sigh. Cheesy but true, music is a great extension of the heart.

*Taylor Swift 

No comments: