Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: Color

Lauren @ little things we do

Yes.. it's not Friday but I really wanted to do this fill-in-the-blank post but wasn't feeling too great last night. I love this week's theme: color


If you would like to do these posts in the future, check out Lauren's blog (link is underneath the picture-- which she kindly allows her readers/FITBers use).


~~
1.  My favorite color is     teal (though I love all kinds- ocean colors and peacock theme colors and crimson red haha)  .

2.   My home decor color palette includes  (changing this to my future home)  will have all kinds of colors! I am inspired by Bonnie's blog, Going Home to Roost-- love her style .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color(s)   blue, green and red   .

4. The color I detest is  hmm don't really detest many... I do agree though, not a huge fan of the pink and purple combo for home decorating.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be  lots and lots of blue shades, gray, red cream and some green. Hoping to add more colors over time!

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   sadly yellow, which is such a happy color. Perhaps I can wear skirts with that color?! Being a fair skinned redhead limits me... Orange and purple are also not good colors for me .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   red ... I still love my red prom dress and the one I wore for my sister's wedding. Both dresses make me feel and look "wow" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Angela! I like your blog too! Its really cute and you have a lot of good posts. I wish I had more blue outfits to wear. You inspire me to get more.