|Lauren @ little things we do|
Yes.. it's not Friday but I really wanted to do this fill-in-the-blank post but wasn't feeling too great last night. I love this week's theme: color!
If you would like to do these posts in the future, check out Lauren's blog (link is underneath the picture-- which she kindly allows her readers/FITBers use).
1. My favorite color is teal (though I love all kinds- ocean colors and peacock theme colors and crimson red haha) .
2. My home decor color palette includes (changing this to my future home) will have all kinds of colors! I am inspired by Bonnie's blog, Going Home to Roost-- love her style .
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color(s) blue, green and red .
4. The color I detest is hmm don't really detest many... I do agree though, not a huge fan of the pink and purple combo for home decorating.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be lots and lots of blue shades, gray, red cream and some green. Hoping to add more colors over time!
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is sadly yellow, which is such a happy color. Perhaps I can wear skirts with that color?! Being a fair skinned redhead limits me... Orange and purple are also not good colors for me .
7. The color of my favorite dress is red ... I still love my red prom dress and the one I wore for my sister's wedding. Both dresses make me feel and look "wow" :)