It's Friday! It's Friday! I have had one busy week of subbing and tutoring. So thankful it is the weekend -- my last few days of freedom before Summer semester starts. Ahh!
|Lauren @ the little things we do|
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is teaching. There have been days where I questioned my choice but experiences like the one yesterday remind me that this is exactly what I am supposed to do. It's an honor to be an advocate for children and guide them along.
2. Friday is a good cause to celebrate.
3. The most fun I ever had was hmm.... I have had lots of great times! I loved my trips to AZ but for overall fun --- probably my years at WOU getting my undergrad. I loved living in a small town and had a blast being "on my own." I also had some great goofy times with my girlfriends! I miss those days.
4. True friends are (Oh brother, I could write another post on this!) genuinely interested in you and accepts you the way you are. Good friends make each other better in the long-run but they do not try to change one another.
5. A good way to spend a sunny day is outside gardening, taking a walk or being totally lazy like a cat.
6. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream/frozen yogurt/chocolate. Yum!