Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday: Cheerful


It's Friday! It's Friday! I have had one busy week of subbing and tutoring. So thankful it is the weekend -- my last few days of freedom before Summer semester starts. Ahh! 

Lauren @ the little things we do
I haven't done "Fill in the Blank Friday" for quite some time and thought I would join Lauren today. You can too -- she has an easy link up on her post! :) She was feeling happy today so her blanks reflect her mood.

1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is teaching. There have been days where I questioned my choice but experiences like the one yesterday remind me that this is exactly what I am supposed to do. It's an honor to be an advocate for children and guide them along.


2.  Friday is a good cause to celebrate.


3. The most fun I ever had was hmm.... I have had lots of great times! I loved my trips to AZ but for overall fun --- probably my years at WOU getting my undergrad. I loved living in a small town and had a blast being "on my own." I also had some great goofy times with my girlfriends! I miss those days.

4. True friends are (Oh brother, I could write another post on this!) genuinely interested in you and accepts you the way you are. Good friends make each other better in the long-run but they do not try to change one another.


5. A good way to spend a sunny day is outside gardening, taking a walk or being totally lazy like a cat.

6. My favorite celebratory food is ice cream/frozen yogurt/chocolate. Yum!

No comments: