Friday, July 9, 2010

Good quotes & Update

I've gone back and forth on deciding whether to write a post today. I want to write something but I feel like I can't formulate anything too decent right now.

Today was another great summer day. I think the temperature was close to 100 degrees today. Needless to say, it was a little warm at the Lavender Farm. I felt pretty sticky from the sunscreen and sweat! haha I won't complain though- I live for this kind of weather. :) Yeah, I'm not a typical Oregonian.

Going to the Lavender Farm again was pretty fun. I had a good time hanging out with Nancy and Mary. It's so entertaining to watch good friends interact with each other. There was lots of laughter for sure! I also enjoyed getting to know Mary even better. She's a neat lady-- I think she has some red hair underneath all that blonde hair. She's pretty fiery about certain things and I love it! It's always refreshing talking with someone who shares similar interests and beliefs as you.

Other than going out and about today I wanted to share some quotes that I've come across recently. These two quotes I'm going to share come from a reader board from a building near the THPRD recreation center. There are always the greatest quotes on that reader board! Wish I passed by it more frequently.

The wish bone will never replace the backbone.

If you can't excel with talent triumph with effort.

No comments: