Saturday, July 31, 2010

If You Reconsider More Than Twice

Yesterday I posted some interesting tidbits that I found the NEA Today magazine. I posted the information merely because I thought it was either well-said or made me think about certain aspects of teaching. However, even after I posted it I had mixed feelings. Mainly, because of where I got the information from.

Since then I have mulled over whether or not to keep the posting and came to the conclusion it would be better to remove it. I decided to remove it for professional and personal reasons-- I do not want to be in trouble with the NEA. I might make this blog public in the near future so I don't want to ruin my reputation either. Also, I can find good teaching information elsewhere and share it on here. Posting information from a union's magazine is fairly controversial and I just don't want to get in trouble! I did it in good faith but you just never know who or what can get you in trouble.

Just wanted to clarify that! If you reconsider an idea or action more than twice, chances are it's better to rectify the situation.

No comments: