Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF!

Sunrise was pretty this morning- I did a lil Instagramming :)

I can't tell you how glad I am that it is Friday. This has been a crazy, long week and the last two days of it were not that great. I started my reading practicum on Monday, which has turned out better than I expected. The challenging part of the week that I am referring to was the sub job I had on Thursday (subbed in a 3rd/4th grade split in the morning and then a 1st grade in the PM- it was an "off" day at the school and I didn't feel good) and then today. After two days of battling a headache, I woke up this morning with sore tonsils and a runny nose. Oh, kids, they are lil germies!

Anyway, here is how I spent my Friday evening... I was curled up in the green chair with a blanket and didn't do a whole lot. I suppose I should have eaten Chicken Noodle soup, but heck, it's Friday night.... I earned the splurging ;-)




Thankful for this 3-day weekend! There is talk of snow in our area but I am highly skeptical. Whenever the newscasters yak about snow it usually ends up being a bunch of rain. I am hoping though!

No comments: