Thursday, February 16, 2012

FPC, Day 16: Something New

February Photo Challenge
Day 16
"Something New"


New reading material....
Currently reading There Are No Shortcuts by Rafe Esquith -- such an inspiring teacher! So excited to read the other book, Whatever it Takes by Paul Tough.
Magazines I got for my birthday. Haven't looked through the bridal ones yet (sis gave me those). I am excited to have a subscription to Natural Health and Real Simple (bday presents). :) Yay for refreshing magazine reads!
Received this just yesterday. Mom and Sarah figured it was still my  "birthday month" and I needed to check this out.  Oh, how I love Adele! :)

What are you currently reading?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like we were on the same page, no pun intended, again. I've never heard of those teaching books. I do get Real Simple every month. The recipes are always great and I like the articles.

Lauren